Des Moines, IA
IT Security is exploding with career opportunities and FocusPoint Technologies is positioned to become a leading IT Cyber Security company in the US.
We are looking specifically for high energy people who are aggressive, have an above average intelligence with a desire to earn high six figures. Existing experience selling technology is a plus but not a requirement as long you have an aptitude for technology. We are pay for performance organization and thus this a straight commission compensation plan.
The Account Executive (field sales representative) is responsible for promoting and selling the company’s products and services through direct client contact. The Account Executive will execute a sales plan to develop a portfolio of customers through networking and in person meetings. This individual will develop an ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of FocusPoint Technologies.
- 1-2 years OUTSIDE sales experience. In your current role or past role, you cold called prospects and converted them to clients. You met with customers face to face. This does not include retail sales. Great backgrounds could include; copier sales, technology sales, hosting services, telecom products, etc.
- High Energy. You are always on the go. Some people might have said that you have ADHD characteristics. You don’t mind working hard if the payout is significant.
- Above average intelligence. You pick up on technology easily. We don’t care about your grades in college or high school but you should be able to demonstrate your ability to understand complex issues.
- Deep desire to build your own business. You want to build a book of clients that you can work with the rest of your career. You are in this for the long haul not to make a quick buck.
- Unwavering integrity. You never compromise your values to get a sale. You don’t embellish or stretch the truth to get a sale. You always do what’s right for your client even if that means not getting the sale.
- High Professionalism. You exude professionalism in all aspects of your career. At FocusPoint Technologies we expect everyone to be extremely professional. It’s not a frat party atmosphere.
- Community involvement. At FocusPoint Technologies we don’t just ask our employees to be involved in the community, we require it. Each employee is expected to spend two days per year involved in some community charity of their choice. It’s our way of giving back.
- Communication Skills. You have strongly developed communication skills. You listen to clients more than you talk. You don’t show up and throw up at client sites.
- At FocusPoint Technologies we pride ourselves in our responsiveness. You will be expected to be hyper responsive to client requests. Our clients get no surprises.
What FocusPoint Technologies will provide:
- The HIGHEST payout on gross profit in the marketplace. You will earn more with us than any other technology reseller in town.
- You will be trained on the latest cyber security technology. You will receive as much technology training as you need to be successful.
- No NON-COMPETE. We are so confident that you will love working with us you won’t have a NON-COMPETE. Why? Frankly if you find another position out there that pays you better than we do, go for it.
FocusPoint Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a work environment where everyone is treated with respect. It is our policy to recruit, employ, retain, promote, terminate and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications and competence. We will provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristic.
We will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and executive orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces Service Medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
This policy prohibits retaliation or adverse employment action against anyone who exercises his or her rights under this policy or any anti-discrimination law, who cooperates in any company investigation, or who participates in any investigation or proceeding by any governmental agency.